CCC Help Dutch
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. Detailed information about CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Dutch's main executable file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Dutch is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0302.2232.40412
of CCC Help Dutch. For more CCC Help Dutch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Dutch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:21:07.330