CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Dutch on ATI's website. CCC Help Dutch is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. CCC Help Dutch's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Dutch is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2010.0825.2145.37182
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program by the software company ATI. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:52:27.770