CCC Help Dutch
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More info about the software CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Dutch. They take about 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2010.0517.1122.18562
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Dutch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Dutch in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 22:20:43.937