CCC Help Dutch
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. You can read more about on CCC Help Dutch at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Dutch is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0401.2258.39449
of CCC Help Dutch. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Dutch:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Dutch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:15:15.770