CCC Help Dutch
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. More details about CCC Help Dutch can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Dutch is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Dutch contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Dutch version 2010.1021.0530.7998
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:04:44.730