CCC Help Dutch
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More details about CCC Help Dutch can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Dutch program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Dutch. They take about 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0202.2334.42270
of CCC Help Dutch. For other CCC Help Dutch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch application will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:08:30.470