CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. You can see more info related to CCC Help Dutch at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Dutch is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Dutch. They occupy about 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008.0422.2138.36895
of CCC Help Dutch. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Dutch:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Dutch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:36:50.653