CCC Help Dutch
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Dutch on ATI's website. CCC Help Dutch is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CCC Help Dutch's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2009.1217.1631.29627
alone. For other CCC Help Dutch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program released by ATI. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:32:45.840