CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Dutch on ATI's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Dutch's primary executable file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Dutch. They take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2010.0907.2139.37006
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application by the software company ATI. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Dutch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:51:53.563