CCC Help Dutch
This info is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more details on ATI. You can get more details about CCC Help Dutch at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Dutch's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Dutch. They occupy about 4.07 MB (4268544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2010.0209.0015.306
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application by ATI. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Dutch from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:12:56.107