CCC Help Dutch
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Dutch on ATI's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Dutch. They take about 4.06 MB (4256256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Dutch version 2009.1209.2334.42329
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Dutch releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:20:07.057