CCC Help Dutch
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your systemATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. Detailed information about CCC Help Dutch can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Dutch is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2010.0930.2236.38732
only. For more CCC Help Dutch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Dutch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:35:40.217