CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. More information about the app CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Dutch is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Dutch. They take about 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0805.0357.5180
of CCC Help Dutch. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application by ATI. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:15:37.800