CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help Dutch is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Dutch on ATI's page. CCC Help Dutch is normally installed in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Dutch. They occupy about 3.79 MB (3969536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0929.1442.24574
of CCC Help Dutch. For more CCC Help Dutch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:00:53.200