CCC Help Dutch
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Dutch on ATI's web page. CCC Help Dutch is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Dutch. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Dutch version 2011.0425.0455.6915
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application released by the software company ATI. Some users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:50:41.480