CCC Help Dutch
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Dutch for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about CCC Help Dutch can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Dutch contains of the executables below. They take 11.14 MB (11680704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0106.1006.18033
of CCC Help Dutch. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Dutch:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application released by ATI. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Dutch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". The CCC Help Dutch application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:38:40.927