CCC Help Dutch
This info is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Dutch on ATI's website. CCC Help Dutch is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Dutch. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2011.0519.1822.31140
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Dutch:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Dutch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Dutch application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After removing CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 03:33:52.237