CCC Help Dutch
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Dutch on ATI's website. CCC Help Dutch is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. CCC Help Dutch's primary file takes around 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Dutch. They occupy 3.67 MB (3846656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Dutch version 2007.0629.2228.38354
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Dutch releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Dutch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Dutch in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Dutch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 19:24:35.330