CCC Help Czech
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Czech on ATI's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC Help Czech's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Czech installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.64 MB (4860944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (410.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Czech version 2011.0209.2145.38988
only. For other CCC Help Czech versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Czech with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Czech in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Czech by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Czech in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-17 18:29:08.427