You can find on this page details on how to remove 7 Star for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 7 Star from your system7 Star
. You can find out more on 7 Star or check for application updates here
. 7 Star is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for 7 Star is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\184.108.40.2061\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.31 MB (1368576 bytes) on disk and is labeled 7chrome.exe.
7 Star installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.24 MB (5492224
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.31 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.06 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.85 MB)
- setup.exe (1.02 MB)
The current web page applies to 7 Star version 220.127.116.111
alone. You can find below a few links to other 7 Star releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove 7 Star.Folders left behind when you uninstall 7 Star:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\7 Star
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
7 Star is a program marketed by the software company 7 Star. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 7 Star from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 7 Star or simply activate the Search feature and type in "7 Star". If it is installed on your PC the 7 Star application will be found very quickly. When you select 7 Star in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 7 Star, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 7 Star.
8. After removing 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 7 Star that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 7 Star with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 7 Star by 7 Star from your computer, we are not saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 7 Star supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 20:42:47.180