This web page contains detailed information on how to remove 7 Star for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 7 Star from your system7 Star
. Check out here
where you can read more on 7 Star. 7 Star is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\7 Star Browser\Application directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall 7 Star by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\7 Star Browser\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. 7 Star's main file takes about 1.32 MB (1383584 bytes) and is called 7chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside 7 Star. They occupy about 6.18 MB (6484960
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.32 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.99 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.85 MB)
- setup.exe (1.03 MB)
This info is about 7 Star version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other 7 Star releases:
...click to view all...
7 Star is an application by the software company 7 Star. Some users decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 7 Star from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 7 Star or simply click the Search feature and type in "7 Star". The 7 Star app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 7 Star in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 7 Star, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 7 Star.
8. After uninstalling 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 7 Star which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 7 Star with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 7 Star by 7 Star from your PC, nor are we saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 7 Star supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-16 13:07:34.680