7 Star is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall 7 Star from your system7 Star
. Additional info about 7 Star can be found here
. Usually the 7 Star application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall 7 Star by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\184.108.40.2069\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. 7chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.29 MB (1354752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in 7 Star. They occupy 4.88 MB (5120000
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.29 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (669.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (950.00 KB)
This info is about 7 Star version 220.127.116.119
only. You can find below a few links to other 7 Star releases:
...click to view all...
7 Star is a program offered by 7 Star. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall 7 Star from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 7 Star or simply click the Search feature and type in "7 Star". The 7 Star program will be found very quickly. When you click 7 Star in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 7 Star, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 7 Star.
8. After uninstalling 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 7 Star which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 7 Star with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove 7 Star by 7 Star from your PC, nor are we saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 7 Star in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-08 00:36:36.353