You can find on this page details on how to uninstall 7 Star for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall 7 Star from your system7 Star
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on 7 Star. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\220.127.116.110\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 7 Star. 7chrome.exe is the 7 Star's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.29 MB (1351168 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 7 Star. They take an average of 4.90 MB (5142528
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.29 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (640.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1,016.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of 7 Star. You can find below info on other application versions of 7 Star:
...click to view all...
7 Star is a program offered by 7 Star. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase 7 Star with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 7 Star or simply click the Search field and type in "7 Star". If it exists on your system the 7 Star application will be found very quickly. After you select 7 Star in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 7 Star, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 7 Star.
8. After uninstalling 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 7 Star that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 7 Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 7 Star by 7 Star from your computer, we are not saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 7 Star supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 12:02:33.350