This info is about 7 Star for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall 7 Star from your computer7 Star
. You can find out more on 7 Star or check for application updates here
. 7 Star is commonly installed in the C:\Users\TEMP\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling 7 Star is C:\Users\TEMP\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\126.96.36.199\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. 7chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.67 MB (1755136 bytes) on disk.
7 Star is composed of the following executables which take 3.33 MB (3488256
bytes) on disk:
- 7chrome.exe (1.67 MB)
- setup.exe (1.65 MB)
The current web page applies to 7 Star version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of 7 Star:
...click to view all...
7 Star is a program offered by 7 Star. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 7 Star from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 7 Star or simply click the Search field and type in "7 Star". The 7 Star program will be found very quickly. When you click 7 Star in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 7 Star, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 7 Star.
8. After uninstalling 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 7 Star which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 7 Star with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove 7 Star by 7 Star from your PC, nor are we saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 7 Star in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-03 07:36:22.563