7 Star is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall 7 Star from your PC7 Star
. Open here
where you can find out more on 7 Star. Usually the 7 Star application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\18.104.22.1688\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 7 Star. The program's main executable file is titled 7chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.29 MB (1353728 bytes).
The executables below are part of 7 Star. They take about 5.00 MB (5241251
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.29 MB)
- 7StarUninstaller.exe (116.41 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (679.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (948.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1248
of 7 Star. Click on the links below for other 7 Star versions:
...click to view all...
7 Star is an application by the software company 7 Star. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall 7 Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 7 Star or simply click the Search field and type in "7 Star". If it exists on your system the 7 Star application will be found very quickly. After you click 7 Star in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 7 Star, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 7 Star.
8. After uninstalling 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 7 Star that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 7 Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 7 Star by 7 Star from your PC, we are not saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 7 Star in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-04 15:13:29.970