7 Star is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall 7 Star from your computer7 Star
. You can read more on 7 Star or check for application updates here
. Usually the 7 Star program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\18.104.22.1689\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove 7 Star. 7chrome.exe is the 7 Star's main executable file and it occupies around 1.32 MB (1385632 bytes) on disk.
7 Star contains of the executables below. They take 6.10 MB (6400992
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.32 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.91 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.85 MB)
- setup.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1249
of 7 Star. You can find below a few links to other 7 Star versions:
...click to view all...
7 Star has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall 7 Star from your PC:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\7 Star
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\360Browser\Browser\User Data\Default\Extensions\llaficoajjainaijghjlofdfmbjpebpa\6.8.6_0\images\star.png
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
7 Star is an application marketed by the software company 7 Star. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 7 Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 7 Star or simply activate the Search feature and type in "7 Star". If it exists on your system the 7 Star app will be found automatically. When you select 7 Star in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 7 Star, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 7 Star.
8. After removing 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 7 Star which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 7 Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 7 Star by 7 Star from your PC, nor are we saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 7 Star supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 16:08:58.183