You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall 7 Star for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall 7 Star from your computer7 Star
. Additional info about 7 Star can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for 7 Star is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\184.108.40.2069\Installer\setup.exe. 7chrome.exe is the 7 Star's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.29 MB (1354752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in 7 Star. They occupy 4.88 MB (5120512
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.29 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (670.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (950.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.119
of 7 Star. You can find below info on other releases of 7 Star:
...click to view all...
7 Star is a program released by 7 Star. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 7 Star from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 7 Star or simply click the Search field and type in "7 Star". The 7 Star app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 7 Star in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 7 Star, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 7 Star.
8. After uninstalling 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 7 Star which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 7 Star with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 7 Star by 7 Star from your PC, nor are we saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 7 Star supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:52:28.653