7 Star is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall 7 Star from your computer7 Star
. Go over here
where you can get more info on 7 Star. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). 7 Star's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\188.8.131.522\Installer\setup.exe. 7chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.29 MB (1353728 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of 7 Star. They occupy an average of 5.00 MB (5241253
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.29 MB)
- 7StarUninstaller.exe (116.41 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (679.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (948.00 KB)
This info is about 7 Star version 184.108.40.2062
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of 7 Star:
...click to view all...
7 Star is an application marketed by the software company 7 Star. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 7 Star from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 7 Star or simply click the Search feature and type in "7 Star". If it exists on your system the 7 Star app will be found very quickly. When you click 7 Star in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 7 Star, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 7 Star.
8. After uninstalling 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 7 Star that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 7 Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 7 Star by 7 Star from your computer, we are not saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 7 Star supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 09:49:16.963