This page is about 7 Star for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 7 Star from your system7 Star
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on 7 Star. Usually the 7 Star application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. 7 Star's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\220.127.116.115\Installer\setup.exe. 7chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.35 MB (1413120 bytes) on disk.
7 Star contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.22 MB (3379200
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.35 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (756.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about 7 Star version 18.104.22.1685
only. Click on the links below for other 7 Star versions:
...click to view all...
7 Star is an application marketed by the software company 7 Star. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 7 Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 7 Star or simply click the Search feature and type in "7 Star". If it exists on your system the 7 Star application will be found very quickly. When you select 7 Star in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 7 Star, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 7 Star.
8. After removing 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 7 Star which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 7 Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 7 Star by 7 Star from your PC, nor are we saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 7 Star in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 05:06:21.503