You can find on this page details on how to remove 7 Star for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall 7 Star from your system7 Star
. More information about 7 Star can be found here
. 7 Star is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Application directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Application\188.8.131.526\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall 7 Star. The program's main executable file occupies 1.34 MB (1402880 bytes) on disk and is titled 7chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in 7 Star. They occupy 3.19 MB (3348992
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.34 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (749.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2066
of 7 Star. You can find here a few links to other 7 Star versions:
...click to view all...
7 Star is a program marketed by 7 Star. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 7 Star from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 7 Star or simply activate the Search field and type in "7 Star". If it exists on your system the 7 Star app will be found automatically. When you click 7 Star in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 7 Star, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 7 Star.
8. After removing 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 7 Star which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 7 Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 7 Star by 7 Star from your PC, nor are we saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 7 Star supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-17 18:37:10.730