This page contains detailed information on how to remove 7 Star for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall 7 Star from your PC7 Star
. Check out here
for more details on 7 Star. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall 7 Star by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\220.127.116.115\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. 7chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.29 MB (1351168 bytes) on disk.
7 Star installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.90 MB (5142528
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.29 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (640.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1,016.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1685
of 7 Star. Click on the links below for other 7 Star versions:
...click to view all...
7 Star is an application released by 7 Star. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 7 Star with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 7 Star or simply activate the Search feature and type in "7 Star". The 7 Star application will be found automatically. When you select 7 Star in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 7 Star, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 7 Star.
8. After removing 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 7 Star which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 7 Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 7 Star by 7 Star from your PC, we are not saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 7 Star supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-27 00:34:38.283