You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove 7 Star for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall 7 Star from your PC7 Star
. Open here
where you can find out more on 7 Star. 7 Star is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\188.8.131.528\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove 7 Star. 7 Star's primary file takes about 1.29 MB (1351168 bytes) and its name is 7chrome.exe.
7 Star contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.90 MB (5142528
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.29 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (640.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1,016.00 KB)
The current page applies to 7 Star version 184.108.40.2068
only. You can find below info on other versions of 7 Star:
...click to view all...
7 Star is an application offered by 7 Star. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 7 Star from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 7 Star or simply click the Search field and type in "7 Star". If it is installed on your PC the 7 Star app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 7 Star in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 7 Star, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 7 Star.
8. After uninstalling 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 7 Star which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 7 Star with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 7 Star by 7 Star from your PC, we are not saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 7 Star supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 12:41:47.273