7 Star is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall 7 Star from your system7 Star
. You can read more on 7 Star or check for application updates here
. 7 Star is typically set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing 7 Star is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\126.96.36.1996\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. 7 Star's primary file takes around 1.29 MB (1353728 bytes) and its name is 7chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed together with 7 Star. They occupy about 5.00 MB (5240744
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.29 MB)
- 7StarUninstaller.exe (116.41 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (679.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (948.00 KB)
The current web page applies to 7 Star version 188.8.131.526
only. You can find below info on other releases of 7 Star:
...click to view all...
7 Star is a program offered by 7 Star. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase 7 Star from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 7 Star or simply activate the Search field and type in "7 Star". If it is installed on your PC the 7 Star program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 7 Star in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 7 Star, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 7 Star.
8. After uninstalling 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 7 Star which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 7 Star with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 7 Star by 7 Star from your PC, nor are we saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 7 Star in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 21:26:11.820