This web page is about 7 Star for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall 7 Star from your system7 Star
. Check out here
for more information on 7 Star. 7 Star is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove 7 Star by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\22.214.171.1246\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. 7chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.29 MB (1351168 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside 7 Star. They occupy about 5.02 MB (5262756
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.29 MB)
- 7StarUninstaller.exe (116.41 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (640.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1,016.50 KB)
The current web page applies to 7 Star version 126.96.36.1996
only. Click on the links below for other 7 Star versions:
...click to view all...
7 Star is a program released by 7 Star. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 7 Star from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 7 Star or simply activate the Search feature and type in "7 Star". If it is installed on your PC the 7 Star program will be found very quickly. After you click 7 Star in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 7 Star, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 7 Star.
8. After uninstalling 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 7 Star that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 7 Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 7 Star by 7 Star from your computer, we are not saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 7 Star supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-21 11:22:56.620