7 Star is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall 7 Star from your system7 Star
. You can find out more on 7 Star or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove 7 Star by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\184.108.40.2062\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.29 MB (1353728 bytes) on disk and is titled 7chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in 7 Star. They take 5.00 MB (5241253
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.29 MB)
- 7StarUninstaller.exe (116.41 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (679.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (948.00 KB)
The current web page applies to 7 Star version 220.127.116.112
only. Click on the links below for other 7 Star versions:
...click to view all...
7 Star is an application offered by 7 Star. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 7 Star from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 7 Star or simply click the Search feature and type in "7 Star". If it is installed on your PC the 7 Star app will be found automatically. When you select 7 Star in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 7 Star, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 7 Star.
8. After uninstalling 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 7 Star that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 7 Star with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 7 Star by 7 Star from your PC, we are not saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 7 Star supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-23 06:36:13.233