7 Star is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 7 Star from your system7 Star
. Open here
where you can read more on 7 Star. The application is often found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for 7 Star is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\7Star\7Star\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe. 7chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.92 MB (2010024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside 7 Star. They occupy about 4.40 MB (4611832
bytes) on disk.
- 7chrome.exe (1.92 MB)
- 7starup.exe (461.91 KB)
- setup.exe (2.03 MB)
This web page is about 7 Star version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of 7 Star:
...click to view all...
7 Star is a program marketed by 7 Star. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall 7 Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 7 Star from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 7 Star or simply activate the Search field and type in "7 Star". The 7 Star app will be found very quickly. After you click 7 Star in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 7 Star, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 7 Star.
8. After uninstalling 7 Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 7 Star that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 7 Star with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 7 Star by 7 Star from your PC, we are not saying that 7 Star by 7 Star is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 7 Star in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-03-17 14:47:51.210