360 Total Security
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall 360 Total Security for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. Take a look here
for more information on 360 Security Center. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. 360 Total Security's primary file takes about 4.82 MB (5049456 bytes) and is called QHSafeMain.exe.
The following executables are installed along with 360 Total Security. They take about 857.58 MB (899233224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (337.61 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (832.11 KB)
- CleanPlus.exe (929.11 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.39 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (344.11 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (664.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (573.61 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (694.11 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.82 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (614.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.49 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- ace2013-kb2810009-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (4.55 MB)
- convloc2013-kb2768005-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (24.87 MB)
- excel2013-kb2910929-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (90.82 MB)
- lync2013-kb2881013-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (85.68 MB)
- lyncloc2013-kb2817465-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (105.97 MB)
- mscomct22013-kb2760272-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (1.56 MB)
- mscomctlocx2013-kb2880502-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (1.70 MB)
- mso2013-kb2878316-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (121.77 MB)
- NDP45-KB2898869-x64.exe (26.05 MB)
- NDP45-KB2901126-x64.exe (8.24 MB)
- oart2013-kb2817623-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (9.86 MB)
- outlookloc2013-kb2837618-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (86.37 MB)
- proofloc2013-kb2880463-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (98.66 MB)
- rootsupd.exe (448.32 KB)
- Silverlight_KB2690729.exe (6.00 MB)
- word2013-kb2910916-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (163.82 MB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (571.61 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (271.11 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (771.11 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.93 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (93.61 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (711.78 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The current web page applies to 360 Total Security version 188.8.131.529
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application by 360 Security Center. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase 360 Total Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 360 Total Security in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:16:35.940