A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system
This page is about 360 Total Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by 360 Security Center. Open here where you can read more on 360 Security Center. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 360 Total Security. 360boxmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 837.56 KB (857664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside 360 Total Security. They occupy about 173.70 MB (182137152 bytes) on disk.
How to erase 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
360 Total Security is a program marketed by the software company 360 Security Center. Some users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security app will be found very quickly. When you select 360 Total Security in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.