360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC360 Security Center
. More information about 360 Security Center can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. 360 Total Security's main file takes around 4.69 MB (4912752 bytes) and its name is QHSafeMain.exe.
360 Total Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.96 MB (18835632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (671.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (672.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- rootsupd.exe (448.32 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (563.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
This page is about 360 Total Security version 188.8.131.527
only. For other 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling 360 Total Security we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove 360 Total Security:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Util.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\deepscan\BAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\deepscan\qutmload.dll
360 Total Security is a program by the software company 360 Security Center. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove 360 Total Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 360 Total Security in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 11:49:01.760