360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. Check out here
for more details on 360 Security Center. Usually the 360 Total Security application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 360 Total Security. The program's main executable file is called QHSafeMain.exe and it has a size of 4.55 MB (4773488 bytes).
360 Total Security contains of the executables below. They take 17.21 MB (18048360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (568.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (578.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (649.61 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (559.61 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (251.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.71 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (254.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
This info is about 360 Total Security version 220.127.116.110
only. You can find below info on other versions of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program by the software company 360 Security Center. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 360 Total Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security application will be found automatically. After you click 360 Total Security in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 17:10:44.553