360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. More information on 360 Security Center can be found here
. 360 Total Security is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. QHSafeMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.66 MB (4883056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside 360 Total Security. They occupy about 17.69 MB (18546800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (671.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (672.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- rvkroots20140718.exe (195.26 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (563.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The current web page applies to 360 Total Security version 188.8.131.522
alone. You can find below info on other releases of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall 360 Total Security you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
360 Total Security is a program offered by the software company 360 Security Center. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 360 Total Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 360 Total Security in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-23 19:35:43.697