360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. More information on 360 Security Center can be found here
. 360 Total Security is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. QHSafeMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.66 MB (4883056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside 360 Total Security. They occupy about 17.69 MB (18546800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (671.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (672.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- rvkroots20140718.exe (195.26 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (563.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The current web page applies to 360 Total Security version 22.214.171.1242
alone. You can find below info on other releases of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall 360 Total Security you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
360 Total Security is a program offered by the software company 360 Security Center. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 360 Total Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 360 Total Security in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 19:35:43.697