360 Total Security
This page contains complete information on how to remove 360 Total Security for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer360 Security Center
. Additional info about 360 Security Center can be read here
. 360 Total Security is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall 360 Total Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. 360 Total Security's main file takes about 4.23 MB (4440688 bytes) and is called QHSafeMain.exe.
360 Total Security installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.39 MB (16142040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (327.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (695.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (305.82 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (566.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (562.82 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (517.61 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.23 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.12 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (525.61 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (101.82 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (602.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.52 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (254.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (277.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (641.38 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (312.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
This data is about 360 Total Security version 22.214.171.1248
only. For more 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program marketed by 360 Security Center. Some users try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove 360 Total Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 360 Total Security in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 20:01:09.593