360 Total Security
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall 360 Total Security for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC360 Security Center
. More information on 360 Security Center can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall 360 Total Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.55 MB (4773488 bytes) on disk and is named QHSafeMain.exe.
The executables below are part of 360 Total Security. They occupy an average of 47.69 MB (50011664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (568.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (578.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (649.61 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- Windows-KB890830-V5.15.exe (28.22 MB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (559.61 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (251.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.71 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (254.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.88 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2066
of 360 Total Security. You can find below info on other releases of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling 360 Total Security we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall 360 Total Security:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\360 Total Security.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\360 Security Center\360 Total Security\360 Total Security.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\360 Security Center\360 Total Security\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
Additional registry values that you should remove:
360 Total Security is a program released by the software company 360 Security Center. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security app will be found automatically. After you click 360 Total Security in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 23:07:20.053