360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer360 Security Center
. Further information on 360 Security Center can be found here
. 360 Total Security is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security folder, regulated by the user's decision. 360 Total Security's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. QHSafeMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.64 MB (4862576 bytes) on disk.
360 Total Security installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.46 MB (18312552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (658.11 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (672.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.64 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (563.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The current page applies to 360 Total Security version 18.104.22.1685
alone. For more 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling 360 Total Security we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by 360 Total Security when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360Base64.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360bps.dat
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360Common.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
360 Total Security is an application offered by 360 Security Center. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 360 Total Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply click the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security application will be found automatically. When you select 360 Total Security in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-10 18:41:25.507