Carbonite is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Carbonite from your computerCarbonite
. Check out here
for more details on Carbonite. You can read more about about Carbonite at www.carbonite.com
. Usually the Carbonite application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Carbonite is C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup\CarboniteSetup.exe /remove. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Carbonite's primary file takes about 1.05 MB (1103056 bytes) and its name is CarboniteUI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Carbonite. They occupy 12.54 MB (13148456
bytes) on disk.
- CarboniteSetup.exe (11.49 MB)
- CarboniteUI.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.7.14562022014
of Carbonite. For other Carbonite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Carbonite we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Carbonite:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Local Storage\http_support.carbonite.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Local Storage\http_www.carbonite.com_0.localstorage
Carbonite is an application released by the software company Carbonite. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Carbonite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Carbonite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Carbonite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Carbonite". If it exists on your system the Carbonite program will be found very quickly. After you click Carbonite in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Carbonite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Carbonite:
- The publisher is: www.carbonite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup\CarboniteSetup.exe /remove
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Carbonite.
8. After removing Carbonite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Carbonite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Carbonite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Carbonite by Carbonite from your PC, we are not saying that Carbonite by Carbonite is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Carbonite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-26 23:56:40.643