This page is about Carbonite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Carbonite from your systemCarbonite
. You can find out more on Carbonite or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.carbonite.com
if you want to read more on Carbonite on Carbonite's web page. Usually the Carbonite program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup\CarboniteSetup.exe /remove is the full command line if you want to remove Carbonite. CarboniteUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.02 MB (1067528 bytes) on disk.
Carbonite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.37 MB (10873704
bytes) on disk.
- CarboniteSetup.exe (9.35 MB)
- CarboniteUI.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.4.103513182013
of Carbonite. You can find here a few links to other Carbonite releases:
...click to view all...
Carbonite is an application by Carbonite. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Carbonite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Carbonite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Carbonite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Carbonite". If it exists on your system the Carbonite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Carbonite in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Carbonite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Carbonite:
- The software company is: www.carbonite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup\CarboniteSetup.exe /remove
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Carbonite.
8. After uninstalling Carbonite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Carbonite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Carbonite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Carbonite by Carbonite from your PC, we are not saying that Carbonite by Carbonite is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Carbonite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 13:31:17.817