Carbonite is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Carbonite from your PCCarbonite
. Further information on Carbonite can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Carbonite at www.carbonite.com
. Carbonite is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Carbonite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup\CarboniteSetup.exe /remove. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CarboniteUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 926.64 KB (948880 bytes) on disk.
Carbonite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.00 MB (8390232
bytes) on disk.
- CarboniteSetup.exe (7.10 MB)
- CarboniteUI.exe (926.64 KB)
This data is about Carbonite version 4.0.4806032011
alone. You can find here a few links to other Carbonite releases:
...click to view all...
Carbonite has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Carbonite from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Carbonite:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup\CarboniteNSE.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup\CarboniteSetup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup\CarboniteUI.exe
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Carbonite Backup
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Carbonite Backup\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Carbonite Backup\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Carbonite Backup\UninstallString
Carbonite is an application released by the software company Carbonite. Some computer users try to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Carbonite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Carbonite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Carbonite or simply click the Search field and type in "Carbonite". The Carbonite application will be found automatically. After you click Carbonite in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Carbonite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Carbonite:
- The software company is: www.carbonite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup\CarboniteSetup.exe /remove
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Carbonite.
8. After uninstalling Carbonite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Carbonite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Carbonite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Carbonite by Carbonite from your computer, we are not saying that Carbonite by Carbonite is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Carbonite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-25 04:38:27.570