You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Carbonite for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Carbonite from your systemCarbonite
. Take a look here
for more information on Carbonite. More details about Carbonite can be found at www.carbonite.com
. Carbonite is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup\CarboniteSetup.exe /remove is the full command line if you want to uninstall Carbonite. Carbonite's main file takes around 1.00 MB (1053192 bytes) and its name is CarboniteUI.exe.
Carbonite contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.42 MB (10924392
bytes) on disk.
- CarboniteSetup.exe (9.41 MB)
- CarboniteUI.exe (1.00 MB)
This info is about Carbonite version 5.5.23820312014
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Carbonite:
...click to view all...
Carbonite is an application offered by the software company Carbonite. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Carbonite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Carbonite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Carbonite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Carbonite". If it is installed on your PC the Carbonite application will be found automatically. After you select Carbonite in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Carbonite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Carbonite:
- The web site of the program is: www.carbonite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Carbonite\Carbonite Backup\CarboniteSetup.exe /remove
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Carbonite.
8. After removing Carbonite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Carbonite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Carbonite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Carbonite by Carbonite from your computer, we are not saying that Carbonite by Carbonite is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Carbonite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:21:56.190