You can find on this page details on how to remove AIMP3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AIMP3 from your systemAIMP DevTeam
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AIMP DevTeam. More details about the app AIMP3 can be seen at http://www.aimp.ru
. AIMP3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for AIMP3 is C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. AIMP3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.62 MB (1702344 bytes) on disk.
AIMP3 is composed of the following executables which take 6.48 MB (6797636
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.62 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (524.45 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (437.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (733.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.62 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
The current page applies to AIMP3 version 3.55.133831.01.2014
only. For more AIMP3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AIMP3 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AIMP3 from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AIMP3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\aimp_infobar.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\aimp_libvorbis.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\aimp_mediakeys.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\aimp_menu32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\aimp_menu64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\aimp_scheduler.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\aimp_update.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\basscd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\Encoders.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\libFLAC.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\MACDll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\mpcenc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\opusenc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\RadioCatalogs.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Modules\wavpackdll.dll
AIMP3 is a program offered by AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AIMP3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIMP3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP3". If it exists on your system the AIMP3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AIMP3 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The publisher is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AIMP3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, we are not saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIMP3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:17:27.337