AIMP3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall AIMP3 from your computerAIMP DevTeam
. More information on AIMP DevTeam can be seen here
. Detailed information about AIMP3 can be seen at http://www.aimp.ru
. The program is often placed in the C:\Programmi\AIMP3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Programmi\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AIMP3. AIMP3.exe is the AIMP3's main executable file and it takes close to 1.43 MB (1500160 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AIMP3. They occupy an average of 4.16 MB (4359806
bytes) on disk.
- AIMP3.exe (1.43 MB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (459.00 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (911.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.39 MB)
The current web page applies to AIMP3 version 3.00.9501
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AIMP3:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove AIMP3.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\AIMP3
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\AIMP3\Langs\english.lng
AIMP3 is a program offered by AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIMP3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIMP3". If it is installed on your PC the AIMP3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AIMP3 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AIMP3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, we are not saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AIMP3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:50:43.837